Burton Planning Services (BPS) was formed in 2008 by Kimberly Burton, P.E., AICP, P.E., AICP CTP, LEED AP ND, and has completed over 180 planning, engineering, and environmental projects to-date. The Ohio-based company’s mission is to provide results that are timely, affordable, and customized for the client’s specific needs, with a commitment to sustainable solutions. BPS is State of Ohio DBE and EDGE certified, City of Columbus MBE certified, and a licensed engineering firm. In addition, BPS is a National Complete Streets Coalition Bronze Partner, a U.S. Green Building Council Organizational Member, and is involved in TRB’s Transportation Noise & Vibration Committee.
BPS Small Business Advantage:
With our expertise, we are committed to providing a comprehensive range of customized planning and environmental solutions for our clients. Being a small business has several key advantages:
- FLEXIBILITY: We are very flexible and can quickly adapt to a client’s needs.
- TIMELINESS: We can provide high quality, professional results in a timely manner.
- EXPERTISE: We have experienced multi-disciplinary people on staff to provide superior solutions to its clients.
- COMMITTMENT: We are comprised of professionals who are passionate about what we do and who are committed to our clients.
- RELATIONSHIP: There are no “middle men” or sales people – only the professionals who will work with their clients from start to finish.
- COST EFFECTIVENESS: A small business operates without a large overhead, so services can be performed in a very cost effective manner.
BPS has worked with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sectors, including:
- State Agencies
- Cities & Villages
- Law Firms